Welcome to Bossgoo.com, Join Free | Sign In | My Bossgoo
Home » Products » Gate Valve Series » Cast Steel Gate Valves (150LB, 300LB, 600LB)

Basic Info

Model No.: Gate Valve

Product Description

  • Product Details

Basic Specification

Driving Mode Manual
Applicable Medium Corrosive Medium
Flow Direction Unidirectional
Application Adjust, Cut-off, Drain, Flooding Water
Type Direct Connection
Structural Style Vertical
Working Temperature Medium Temperature
Material Cast Steel
Nominal Diameter 2\"-44\"
Mpa Normal Pressures
Connecting Format Forged
Sealing Form Flexible Seal

Detail Description

Cast Steel Gate Valves(150LB, 300LB, 600LB)
BB, OS&Y constructure
Size: 1/2\"-30\"
Pressure: 150LB, 300LB, 600LB
Design and manufacture: API 600, API 6D
Flanged end: ANSI B16.5
Face to face: ANSI B16.10
Check and test: API 598
Body material: ASTM A216-WCB, ASTM A351-CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M
Disc: WCB, CF8, CF8M, MONEL, F304, F316
Stem: F6a, F304, F316, MONEL
Disc facing: 13Cr, STL, F304, F316, MONEL
Seat: 13Cr, STL, F304, F316, MONEL
Operation: Handwheel, bevel gear, pneumatic, electric.

Additional Information

Payment Terms L/C, T/T
Minimum Order 10
Lead Time / Delivery Time 20 Day(s)
Sample Available NO
Delivery Details pay 30% deposit first, and then manufacturers began production, the customer can come to factory inspection, after passing inspection, and then pay the remaining 70%, and manufacturers delivery.
FOB Port Ningbo,Shanghai
Loading Info according to customer\'s require
Packing Info we will use standard export package if no special requirements but it is available to provide corlorful package according to your design or we make design for your brand if required
Target Market(s) North America, Oceania, Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe, Africa(except Middle East), Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan, Latin America, Japan & Korea, Mainland China, Western & Southern Europe, Northern Europe, Central & Southern Asia, Middle East